- With a lot of strategic news in 2021 (acquisitions, partnerships with major tech brands…), RelevanC has quickly established itself as a leading tech company in retail media and precision marketing.
- Tech for Retail is a highly expected event for professionals and innovation experts: the exhibition will take place on November 30th and December 1st at the Paris Event Center.
- RelevanC will take part in several conferences on the future of retail through the prism of retail media and marketing.
RelevanC member of Tech for Retail “Genius Board”
The Tech for Retail “Genius Board” is a group of experts from the physical and online retail sectors, from the major luxury and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) brands, from technology and digital. Google, Accenture, L’Oréal, SAP and Fnac-Darty have joined the board. The objective is to decipher the current mutations of the European retail sector and to accompany the development of Tech for Retail in order to contribute to making this exhibition the essential meeting place for retail and tech players and thus become the future European NRF.
It is therefore natural that RelevanC responded to the call of Karen Serfaty (founder & CEO of Food Hotel Tech & Tech for Retail) and Pascal Clouzard (former General Manager of Carrefour France) to define the major themes that will be address during the event, such as:
- How to move retail towards a Data-driven organization model?
- Which tools to improve the customer experience?
- The power of AI on customer relations
- Brand loyalty and commitment
- Leveraging data to optimize communication campaigns
- How to manage thousands of reviews?
- How to integrate the Supply Chain without disrupting the organization?
All these topics will be tackle during conferences, round tables and animations for several thousands of expected guests. The final program will be unveiled in a few days.
RelevanC, a key player in retail media
2020 and 2021 have been important years for RelevanC. By leveraging its relationship with Casino Group, the company has been able to solidly develop its tech solutions for retail media and precision marketing for retailers.
In the last few months, RelevanC has seen a strong acceleration, with the deployment of its solutions in Brazil, the conclusion of a structuring agreement with the new entity Infinity Advertising, the retail media agency of Casino and Intermarché groups, important partnerships, as well as the acquisition of Inlead (a company based in Nantes specializing in ultra-local marketing).